Institute of Formal & Applied Linguistics
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
Charles University in Prague.
I am one of the Brisq founders. I was a Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher at SIA Tilde, Latvia, under the EU CLARA (Common Language Resources and their Applications) project. I was an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Awardee in LCT (Language and Communication Technology) program. I spent the program in Bolzano (Italy) and Prague (Czech Republic). I got my Double Master Degree from Free University of Bozen-Bolzano and Charles University in Prague in 2010 and my undergrad degree from University of Indonesia at the faculty of Computer Science in 2007.
- Ph.D., (on going). Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague.
- M.Sc., 2010. Master in Language and Communication Technologies, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague.
- M.Sc., 2010. Master in Language and Communication Technologies, Faculty of Computer Science, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano.
- B.Sc., 2007. Bachelor of Computer Science, University of Indonesia
Brisq is a free Android app that allows you to connect to people from around the world. Brisq users create their own set of questions and answers to define their point of view for each other to answer and match. We analyze their questions and answers data with NLP technology to find their best match.
Early Stage Researcher.Working as an ESR is in translation tools and resources for under-resourced languages. Exploring and investigating the possibilities to facilitate translation tools (mainly SMT systems) and resources development for languages that currently have limited translation technologies and resources.
- Timo Järvinen, Elisabeth Bertol, Septina Larasati, Monica-Mihaela Rizea, Maria Ruiz Santabalbina and Milan Souček: Towards Cross-Language Application of Dependency Grammar (Poster Session). Depling 2015. August 2015. Uppsala, Sweden.
- Nathan Green and Septina Dian Larasati: Votter Corpus: A Corpus of Social Polling Language (Poster Session). LREC 2014. May 2014. Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Raymond Hendy Susanto, Septina Dian Larasati and Francis M. Tyers: Rule-based Machine Translation between Indonesian and Malaysian (Poster Session). COLING WSSANLP. December 2012. Mumbai, India.
- Septina Dian Larasati: Handling Indonesian Clitics: A Dataset Comparison for an Indonesian-English Statistical Machine Translation System (Poster Session). PACLIC 26. November 2012. Bali, Indonesia. [pdf] [bib]
- Nathan Green, Septina Dian Larasati, and Zdeněk Žabokrtský: Indonesian Dependency Treebank: Annotation and Parsing. PACLIC 26. November 2012. Bali, Indonesia. [pdf] [bib]
- Septina Dian Larasati: Improving Word Alignment by Exploiting Adapted Word Similarity (Poster Session). AMTA MONOMT. October 2012. San Diego, USA.
- Septina Dian Larasati: Towards an Indonesian-English SMT System: A Case Study of an Under-Studied and Under-Resourced Language, Indonesian. WDS 20. October 2012. Prague, Czech Republic. [pdf]
- Septina Dian Larasati: IDENTIC Corpus: Morphologically Enriched Indonesian – English Parallel Corpus (Poster Session). LREC 2012. May 2012. Istanbul, Turkey. [pdf]
- Septina Dian Larasati and Ruli Manurung: Towards a Semantic Analysis of Bahasa Indonesia for Question Answering. PACLING 2007. Melbourne, Australia. [pdf]